Club Mondain allows users to contribute content, including reviews, photos, videos, events, votes, tips and more.
These general membership guidelines are here to make it a kind and fun space. Please also read the guidelines below for your contribution to the platform.
• Inappropriate content: No need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
• Conflicts of interest: Please do not write reviews of your own business, employer, friends’or relatives’business, your competitors or peers. Make it as objective and unbiased so it will be a real source of knowledge and inspiration for all club members.
• Promotional content: The site is designed for single customers that travel much and want to share their ways of keeping fit. Unless you're using your Business Owners Account to add content to your business's profile page, we generally frown upon promotional content.
• Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the platform. i.e. reviews aren't the place to share about a business's employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't address the core of the consumer experience of Club Mondain.
• Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos or videos of others without their permission, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.
• Intellectual property: Write your own reviews and take your own photos and videos, please! If there are any mistakes on the website, we are happy to receive your feedback and will correct.
• Demanding payment: Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy a bad experience, you should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment from a business, regardless of whether you’ve been a customer.