Drinking while traveling for business | Club Mondain
Seems very normal to order a beer or wine after long day of work. Especially when dining out with colleagues or business associates. However often we do not realize how much more alcohol is consumed this way.
Alcohol is not only bad for your health, but it brings down your energy and focus as well. It has been linked to sleep deprivation and impaired decision making. Very unwanted when travel for business and needing to perform meeting after meeting.
We from Club Mondain want to share a few healthy suggestions to lessen your alcohol intake:
- Just start with being aware when you are traveling and crave alcohol while if you were back home you would not have,
- Set a personal limit to the number of glasses you will have,
- Order water for the entire table and initiate refills,
- Agree with the group to do an early morning workout so every sticks to water,
- Share the benefits such as higher energy and focus when you refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages.
Trouble sleeping? Instead of a nightcap check out our previous blog on jetlag.
Could use some support? Check out our 3-month signature program in the Shop that will help you on your specific health goal wherever you are. With this practical program you’ll find your specific suggestions for every stay in your mailbox and get a friendly and to the point reminder every week, yep it’s that easy.
Team Club Mondain